AgroStar is Indias foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture – Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that maps data of farmers’ crop life cycles, India’s first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last mile rural connectivity.
We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice.
The company is funded by prominent VCs like Chiratae Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, Bertelsmann and Accel Partners. AgroStar is the winner of the Economic Times’ Best Startup Award 2016, under the ‘Social Enterprise’ category.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create engaging copies for marketing communications for growth like Paid marketing ads on Digital, ATL & BTL initiatives, push notifications and other engagement activities, etc
- Work with other teams across the company for all short-format copywriting requirements and ensure high-quality content output within deadlines
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions in the respective language
- Draft and review mid-size scripts for CC representatives, video ads etc as per functional requirement
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 1 year of experience in content writing / copywriting space, with work done in marketing communications like ad copies, push notification copies etc
- Understanding of content curation, especially how to communicate maximum in least possible words & how to write same communication for 5 different type of users
- Excellence in language knowledge, including reading, writing and articulation to ensure no grammatical, punctuation or other language errors. Proficiency in Marathi/Hindi/Gujarati Language
- Ability to create content that drives traffic and eventually sales, encouraging the user to engage with the brand communication
Behavioral Requirement :
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams that involve an extremely high level of collaboration
- Flexibility to understand and receive feedback and work on it.
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Understanding and enthusiasm to work at the grass-root level in India's most emerging sector - Agri-tech.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more