We, at Daffodil, value innovation, ownership, hard-work and smart risk-taking attitude with continuous desire to learn and improve oneself every day
Job Location: Gurgaon
Role: PPC & Google Adwords expert. Leads generation in international markets.
Designation : Assistant marketing manager / Senior executive
Industry : B2B Custom Software development ( new generation technologies & products)
Experience : 2+years
Roles & Responsibilities:
It's a challenging B2B software and particularly new generation applications development company where the technology stack being used is currently world class. We serve 100s of countries all over the world and own their technology suite.
- Your job would be to create and sustain demand for the sales team to clock revenues. Major involvement in Google Lead Generation for the sales force meeting weekly / monthly targets.
- The candidate will be owning & managing google ads end to end and acquire leads for high revenues or high engagement clients in International markets.
- Strategize & implement google adwords plan on a big target market, execute campaigns, ad groups, keywords bidding, bid strategy and improvise related metrics CTR, conversions, Relevance Score and overall Google Ads RoI.
- Aware of Google's latest set of best practices & guidelines announced by google for better ads results. Should be a smart thinker who knows what and how to play with for better results within the realm of google's s acceptable optimisations.
- Growth hacking, Ads engagement improval, driving user actionable and lead capturing, Ads Planning and BIG NO TO FIREFIGHTING. We need smart planners, not fire-fighters. Good help is always available!
Key functional areas of responsibility:
- Campaigns creation and end to end execution - PPC campaigns, keywords, Ads, Copywriting, number crunching. CPL reduction, Lead count increment and focus on overall RoI.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Education - B.tech (preferred) / BCA /Professional course in Digital marketing. Degree not a bar for skilled performance marketers.
- Professional Work Ex : Min. 2+ years experience in Google Marketing. Past BUDGET handling experience is a must for this role.
- Budget Exposure : Highly preferred and past exposure on handling significant Google budget is required. Experience of running ads in International markets is highly preferred.
- What you can expect from us - Meritocracy, Politics free environment, Growth trajectory (provided you show numbers), Brilliant Specific help on solving individual pieces of puzzle by seniors, Very well defined career path.
- You will work with proven leaders and will learn something new and enriching on the job 🙂
- Highly analytical skills required with the person having an affinity for numbers. Google adwords algorithm understanding and past exposure (2+ years) with a solid background in campaign tracking and performance analytics.
- Handson experience in Google adwords, Google analytics, Google tag manager, Google keyword planner for keywords research, ad copywriting, landing pages & analytical bent of mind for constantly optimising campaign performance.
- You should experiment frequently and establish hypotheses to test consumer behaviour In international markets, pretty much all over the globe and thereby mastering learnings.
- End to end campaign execution including keyword research, ad copies, tracking ( google tag manager ) or landing page content & design inputs, AB testing and reporting.
- Tools proficiencies - Google adwords, google tag manager, google analytics, CRM, Google keyword planner, SEM intelligence tools like spyfu. Knowledge of other analytical tools. Any expertise on UI/UX for web and mobile landing pages will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more