The Digital Affiliate Marketing Executive will be involved in end to end affiliate marketing process of the company which includes create, manage and monitor affiliate business development, tie-ups with affiliate marketers and influencers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners
- Monitor affiliate activity, analysis performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Campaign management and delivery
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates and joint venture partners have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Any Graduate / Post graduate /MBA/ MMS /PGDBM (preferred from Marketing stream)
- Should have knowledge of creating and promoting different affiliate marketing models.
- Worked on Deal, Coupons, Blogger, Social Media Influencer Tie Ups.
- Good communication in English.
- Prior experience across an e-commerce company would be preferable.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more