We are looking for a dynamic digital marketing professional for opportunity in Furniture Retail industry who can work with our Marketing team and manage Digital Marketing & Social Media. Should be well versed will all social marketing channels and its optimization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Formulation and execution of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with online/offline community and stakeholders.
- Planning and monitoring brand presence on social media and other growth channels.
- Creation, curation and publishing of daily content (social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) that aligns with our brand vision, builds meaningful community connections and interactions, and encourages authentic engagement.
- Fostering generation and curation of user-generated content.
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Should be able to increase traffic to Website using Keywords.
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and generate leads for retail and well as online channel.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Work on Post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketeer.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best and emerging practices.
- Experience of running social advertising campaigns and managing content calendar.
- Experience in content and content marketing.
- Highly analytical and data-driven.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Strong collaboration skills and is able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, agile, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment.
- Exhibit strong ownership, responsibility, and accountability for your projects and the end product.
Benefits & Perks: