Aditech ICT pvt ltd looking to engage a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to drive our digital campaigns through SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads, Display Ads , LinkedIn ads and email campaigns. The Candidate is expected to drive the company’s efforts to achieve its lead targets by driving successful digital campaigns based on the forthcoming events. The candidate should have 5+ years experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on Google , LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and similar platform:
- Identify potential target on various social / digital media platform, develop strategies, implement and execute plan to achieve required results (reach, members, connections, followers etc.)
- Run paid campaigns on social media, ability to advise on social media technologies and data-driven insights, Drive to promote innovation in the social space and to sell ideas
For Website :
- Work on keywords, SEO, SEM for getting website traffic through organic and inorganic way, increase repeat visitors on website engagement, regularly post blogs on the website, handle website related SEO part independently
- Expert with Google Analytics, and should have the working knowledge of Google Tag manager and other 3rd party implementation, Ad-Fraud management tools.
- Understand well the On-Page and Off-Page SEO and compliment Digital Acquisition accordingly
- Understand & be able to implement Email Marketing, Content Marketing & Social Media Marketing
- Email campaigning: Bulk mailing with SMTP server, Develop content for email campaigning, run email campaigning successfully, drive traffic on website through email campaigning
- Create regular posts with contents and publish them
- Post regular updates on the company services and products on various groups
- LinkedIn Paid Marketing Create a strategy and execute it
- Manage all leads that are being created on LinkedIn
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must able to communicate with foreign clients over call and gather requirement
- Good understanding of software analysis and design.
- Must past experience in Upwork, People Per Hour, Freelancer
- Excellent in English Grammar
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more