We are looking for a subject matter expert who will lead the growth in Northern Region through Digital Marketing Initiatives. The candidate must have hands on experience on lead generation through digital marketing, has run several large scale campaigns and understands digital marketing ecosystem very well. Having experience in digital marketing of Real Estate Projects and generating leads will be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and outline cross-channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns.
- Work on digital marketing platforms to execute campaign in the most efficient manner. Re-marketing campaigns in specific.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign/project on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
- Must be able to meet the KPIs Positively by way of Efficiency metrics like click-thru rates, conversion rates and cost per query, Consistently working towards improving digital marketing ROIs.
- Must be well conversant with Google ads , Face book ads, Taboola Columbia and all digital lead generation tools for Real estate.
- Create and Oversee a social media strategy.
- Work with management to produce leads.
- Monitoring competitors activities and generating leads for products and services.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understandable format.
- Understanding Clients- requirements and designing a digital marketing campaign best suited for their needs.
- Should have handled approximately over 50 L of digital marketing budget per month.
- Consulting real estate developers on digital marketing channels and best practises.
- Understanding real estate developers requirements and designing a digital marketing campaign best suited for their needs.
- Should be able handle any query/ objection raised by google team.
- Must be able to do marketing in network sites.
- Should be a ppc expert.
- Experience in running re-marketing campaigns on google, Facebook or any other specialized tools.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have the thorough understanding of adwords, google analytics, facebook marketing dashboards.
- Exposure to running remarketing campaigns on google, facebook or any other specialized tools like sociomandit, creation is a plus
- Should have strong analytical and data skills.
- A proven Marketer, deeply familiar with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
- Google certified ( Preferred )
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
- Expert in Google Ads
- Having experience in digital marketing of Real Estate Projects and generation of Leads will be added advantage
- Thorough technical knowledge of SEO and ability to use various SEO tools, Expert in executing on-page and off-page SEO activities independently.
- Expert in working on SEM related tasks using Google Adwords, Bing network etc.
- In-depth experience of working on SMO and SMM related requirements using Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn ads, You tube Ads etc.
- Skilled in working with webmaster/analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Site Catalyst, Moz analytics, Core metrics, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic HTML/content management systems
- In-depth experience of working with Google PPC .
- Must have good understanding about/ using the right keywords for Real Estate Marketing.
- Must be fluent in using Taboola, Columbia, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin for companys digital marketing initiatives.
Benefits & Perks: