We are looking for a senior digital marketing professional to lead our digital marketing efforts including social media marketing (SMM), SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, paid advertising, content and PR. You will have the ownership of our marketing budget and lead target.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize and lead our entire marketing efforts including SMM, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, paid advertising, content and PR.
- Development and implementation of a Brand strategy that increases engagement and raises awareness.
- Work with the leadership team to develop Muvi's voice, messaging and positioning
- Launch campaigns and go-to-market strategies to reach a global audience
- Working closely with the company's sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, presentations, feedback and leads.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the competitive environment, consumer trends and propose appropriate solutions.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferrably for software product companies.
- Experience in leading a group of marketing channels and professionals.
- Experience in marketing highly-technical products to a developer audience.
- Built strong name brand recognition at a previous tech company.
- Solid knowledge analytics, marketing and ad platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords, MixPanel, Adobe Analytics, Marketo etc..)
- Sound technical skills including familiarity with SaaS marketing.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities. Must be creative and full of ideas
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more