iFluids Engineering, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company provides specialized services predominantly for Oil & Gas, Petro-chemical and also other industrial sectors. Our client base is usually national oil & gas companies, Engineering Consultants and EPC / EPIC contractors
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in SEO.
- Should have Good Knowledge on Google updates, PPC.
- Portfolio consisting of SEO projects successfully completed.
- Candidate should have knowledge of latest SEO/SEM trends, methods and best practices.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team member.
- Candidate must have Good English Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Hands on experience on Google Updates: Panda, Penguin etc.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Should have worked on Spammy Link Analysis
- Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing
- Website architecture design and analysis
- Worked on Pay per Click campaigns
- Expert Knowledge: On-Page & Off-Page SEO Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge on Word Press and Joomla
- Google Certification Preferred (Analytics & Adwords)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more