IDEEO TECH SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
We created our company with the idea of offering some of the highest quality and most reliable IT solutions you can find online. From creating the best UI and UX to offering customers mobile and cloud solutions or engineering features, you can rely on us to be there and help whenever you need us the most. You can count on our team to develop high standard, professional and customized solutions that you will use as you see fit.
We provide complete UX/UI solutions for the web & mobile applications.
We are specalized in UX Design, Visual Design, UI Development, Product & Software Development.
We are looking for a “Senior Digital Marketing Executive/Manager” who has at least 3+ year experience working on IT products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strong experience of working with Amazon, Facebook, Google paid/affiliated marketing.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals in alignment with the business goals to increase brand awareness and engagement across all social media channels such as Linked-in, Facebook, Twitter, P interest, Google + and Instagram.
- Work in conjunction with cross-functional teams to plan and execute large-scale marketing campaigns (Google Ads, PPC, SEO, Social Media Marketing).
- Measuring, analyzing and understanding marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions.
- Managing email life cycles to nurture leads and engage with customers.
- Scaling and managing PPC and PPM campaigns across multiple channels.
- Edit / Write content for marketing collateral such as ad copies, landing pages, etc
- Monitoring the latest technology and digital marketing trends and serving as a subject matter expert for digital marketing activities,
- Identifying and applying best practices in digital marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Client Relations
- Basic & mid-level content writing skills
- MS Office Suite
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing specialist.
- Solid knowledge of Hub-spot, SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Any certification would be a plus from the Digital Marketing end.Note : This position is strictly for who can work on a Full-time basis @our location. Not for freelancers (or) Digital Marketing Agencies.
Benefits & Perks: