If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should be a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our customers online.
What will you do?
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media. Build strong client relationships through social media interaction.
- Conduct daily exhaustive Marketing Research of our current business landscape.
- Actively carry out all on-page and off-Page SEO activities.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Be instrumental in lead generation and account management.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to create landing pages, optimize the customer user experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role with an excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
Benefits & Perks: