DesignBoxed Creatives is a creative political digital campaign management company- the one to have a consolidated presence, both in the offline and online sphere.
With a strength of 200 plus well-trained and experienced individuals, working in various digital media capacities, we are leading the space through our professionalism and commitment, as evident through an immaculate track record. Our integrated services across various verticals include give one stop solution to all our clients campaigning needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution and performance of all digital marketing campaigns for the clients including SEO/SEM, SMM, paid and organic marketing
- Expert in Social Media Platform paid and organic marketing (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, You-tube, Instagram)
- Measure, report and analyze performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize, spend and performance based on the insights.
- Assist in designing and executing social media strategies to maintain and improve our/clients social media presence.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more