We are seeking for an accomplished professional with minimum 6 years of experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivator who is willing to work in a bright, deadline-driven environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for Implementation of the SEO and SEM strategies to enable customer acquisition and revenue growth which will eventually lead in adding to the ROI and achieving target goals.
- Candidate will Oversee the delivery of all SEOs, Analytics, Content and Outreach for our clients.
- Candidate should be responsible to leverage all best practices and tools for example: Landing pages, nurturing campaigns & keywords search.
- Candidate should have the ability to audit websites, analyse data and formulate strategies.
- Candidate should keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Candidate will perform the keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Candidate will monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Candidate will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels and performing keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Candidate will manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns and assist with writing web content for blog, and be able to assist with paid search advertising.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Significant experience of the standard suite of SEO tools (such as SEM Rush, AHREFS, Google Search Console, Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog and Data Studio etc) and the ability to spot trends errors and opportunities on behalf of our clients.
- Good understanding of mobile web technologies (PWA, AMP, Responsive web design) and their impact on SEO.
- Outstanding knowledge of Search Engine Algorithms and their most recent updates.
- Proven analytical skills, including the ability to interpret data and prepare actionable reports for the clients.
- Enhance Search (SEO & Onsite) performance, drive quality, generate relevant traffic and improve engagement on the website.
- At least 6 years experience working in an advertising/digital and working with internal and external customers.
- Proven track record of establishing internal relationships to ensure the business meets and exceeds customer expectations.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more