Fedobe, The Marketing Automation Company for eCommerce!With a technology expertise in Magento & domain expertise in eCommerce, Fedobe has a 4 years of experience in automating business processes of eCommerce companies around the globe (Middle East, Germany, USA being the foremost location), across the major verticals – Luxury fashion, Lifestyle/ Interior, Motor Sports & Gaming/ Electronics etc!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand each brand s positioning and develop a digital marketing strategy which is in line with the brand positioning and its target audience.
- Work collaboratively with the commerce, merchandising and creative team to plan and develop the marketing calendar and be responsible for its day to day execution.
- Manage day-to-day asset delivery and approval process for all digital assets needed to support campaign execution.
- Achieve omnichannel success across paid media (PPC, search, social, display), email and brand-specific marketing campaigns.
- Oversee campaign performance optimization, ensuring KPI goals and positive ROI.
- Manage digital marketing budget reconciliation for brands on a monthly basis.
- Multiple key accounts management.
- Manage clients, team, tasks, timelines communications effectively.
- Manage overall team efficiency and day to day deliverables.
- Be responsible, sincere, committed and organized.
- Take ownership of the accounts and the team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What you must have:
- Minimum 4+ years of digital marketing experience in the eCommerce domain.
- Expertise in Facebook ads manager, MailChimp, and Google AdWords.
- Prior experience in creating weeklymonthly campaign performance reporting.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills to manage multiple projectsv simultaneously.
- Strong commercial eye with attention to detail and good knowledge of fashion and trends.
- Should love to inspire, lead groom a team.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Adobe Experience Cloud suites.
- Working experience in enterprise level CRMs.
Benefits & Perks:
- A package above your expectations.
- An international team to work along with.
- A flexible working culture and a fun environment.
- A flat organizational structure with no boss culture.
- On-site opportunities to Europe.
- Occasional gifts from clients appreciating your hard work (advantage of working in luxury ecommerce domain)
- Living in a clean, green city with fresh air good street foods.
- Sea beach to enjoy the weekend.
- Wide roads with no traffic.
- Overall, A good work-life balance.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more