Join FrogIdeas, fastest-growing B2B agency in the country!
Opportunity to work from home and be safe while working full time
The ideal candidate should be able to adapt their writing skills to the ever-changing digital landscape. The content writer should be able to research, ideate and create a copy with a customer-first outlook. We’re looking for brilliant storytellers who want to make it big in the corporate world.
Specific skills required include:
- Strategy with a creative flair
- Impeccable English
- Long-form as well as social media/real-time content strategy and content creation.
Theres ample scope for career progression, too. With the business continuing to grow and expanding internationally, you will be able to explore new opportunities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A great writer knows what best appeals to the customer. Master the art of both B2B and B2C writing!
- Put your creative hat on and tell irresistible stories for leading brands! To take the lead in the development of content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business. Work responsibilities include:
- Don your planner hat! Content planning in line with business objectives. Planning a monthly content calendar and campaigns
- The key to good content is backed by research. Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Get your hands dirty and ensure the brand voice is consistent and flawless. Copy that is on spot in terms of grammar, messaging, writing, tone and style. Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, and in-person.
- Getting things done with a supersonic team! Coordinate with marketing and design teams.
- Identify the needs and gaps in the content.
- Proven experience as a content strategist.
- An ability to communicate effectively with teammates and clients
- A history of delivering results on time
- A content strategy should be exciting! Develop innovative content strategies for clients basis their overall brand strategy and goals
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Mass Communication or related field preferred.
- 2-8 years of experience, preferably with a focus on content marketing.
- Expertise in creating content for different digital platforms.
- Well-versed in story-based copywriting
- Digital Marketing Agency Experience is must
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more