Bravvura Breaking Down Barriers to Build Better Solutions !!
Building cutting-edge Solutions for today’s Omni-Channel Digital world that specializes in Audacious creative and Immersive Technology.
Bravvura is more than an agency; were a partner for emerging and daring brands. We stand for meaningful, long-lasting connections between our clients and their customers through tailor-made strategies incorporating a custom-blend of creative and technology.
We work beyond borders and bring influences from different countries, industries and backgrounds to deliver diverse and innovative work.
For better match – Would appreciate response on following queries :-
- If the candidate owns a blog on which the candidate makes regular posts?
- What should be the key points to remember when creating web content?
- Which e-comm websites content appeals the most to you and why?
- Any tools that can be used to check grammar?
- What is plagiarism?
- How many shopping apps are installed on your smartphone, and what was the last thing you ordered?
- What is E-comm, and is it a boon or a curse?
- How many times do you visit a shopping store( Big bazaar, EZ day etc) in a month? Which is your fav aisle?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Quality check of product descriptions created on a day-to-day basis.
- Achieve targets on a daily and monthly basis and earn perks by ensuring a substantial increase in quality outputs.
- Find and implement innovative ideas, which can help in process improvement.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent command in English (grammar, reading, writing and comprehension) skills along with a good vocab.
- Graduate from any field. (Mass comm/ English Hons preferred).
- 3-5 years of content writing/audit work experience especially focused on E-comm Web Content Development/ Copy Writing (mandatory).
- Good Knowledge of MS Office, Windows, grammar tools.
- Good Knowledge on e-comm websites (must have used at-least 2 3 shopping sites on mobile and web both).
- SMART approach in handling day to day tasks.
Benefits & Perks: