- Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Copywriter will be responsible for writing compelling, unique and results-driven content for all marketing initiatives.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or similar field of study.
- Experience: 8-10 years of professional writing and editing experience required. Marketing and content writing experience preferred. Creative writing experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead creation of content to include presentations, social media posts, emails, website, white papers, case studies and more that furthers our unique brand voice, creates a compelling customer experience an ultimately drives leads further through the customer journey
- Partner with designers, marketing stakeholders, technical sales, product management, R&D and others to create relevant and timely content
- Own the voice of the brand and lead efforts to ensure messaging is integrated, consistent, and resonates with our core customer across all channels
- Utilize marketing briefs, data, and insights to craft on-target messaging that drives sales
- Spearhead collaboration between advertising, brand, and product marketing teams to develop messaging platforms and creative concepts for key time frames
- Manage and facilitate relationships with agency partners to ensure consistency of communication and quality of creative work
- Utilize multiple styles, formats, and for a variety of subject matter
- Proofread content for accuracy and messaging consistency.
- Collaborate with graphic and/or web designers to create concepts (sometimes multiple ideas per project) and present the ideas to senior leadership and cross-functional teams for approval; ability to persuade and sell ideas while listening and collaborating with leadership to produce the best creative work possible within the project guard rails.
- Concepts and executes marketing messages that persuasively deliver the intended business strategy, creative brief and campaign request
- Ability to write for all types of advertising/marketing projects such as: print, event materials, flyers, email campaigns, banner ads, corporate websites, direct response landing pages, articles, audio and video scripts, sales materials, blog posts, social media, posters and other collateral, etc.
- Conduct internal or external research or interviews in order to write copy that is strategically sound (and compliant) and must be able to work effectively in a cross-functional, cross-divisional environment to solve problems creatively
- Execute all feedback, proofing corrections following each review stage and sign off on projects prior to release
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet and exceed position requirements under minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to operate professionally and effectively as an individual contributor and member of a team
- Strong understanding of leading social media platforms and how to write for different channels
- Industry experience and Advertising/Marketing agency experience a plus.
No of Openings: 2
Experience: 8 - 12 years
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Hemanth Kumar Mohan Associate Manager HR at ThoughtFocus Information Technologies
Contact Company: ThoughtFocus Information Technologies
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more