We are seeking a motivated and savvy Content Editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy. To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to the deadline.
- Regular research on current market trends for engaging content
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English or related field with a minimum work experience of 5 years.
- Experience of working in an edtech would be a plus, not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Skill Sets & Competencies:
- Go-Getter, Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
- Innovative Mindset: Creative, takes informed risks and constantly refines based on feedback.
- Always-on learner: constantly curious, embracing and picking up new skills really fast
- A team player: Can communicate and collaborate effectively with others, and buck up to face any challenges. "All for one and one for all!"
- Aggressive: “Take no prisoners” approach. The company leadership is extremely driven and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming drive.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more