Steadfast Nutrition is a premium sports and wellness nutrition company introduced with the aim of offering high quality supplement to professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts. We aim to revolutionize the world of sports nutrition in India with the objective of introducing high quality supplements and to follow a unique vision of serving people of all age groups. With several lab tests and a dedication to offering the best, we strive to develop the best and deliver superior products at your doorstep.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English, Create, Review and edit articles and landing pages for grammar quality.
- Responsible for writing for the social media team and make quality content for posts and stories for
- Steadfast Nutrition and other subsidiaries.
- Proof read all content, strategize and be creative and imaginative.
- Be with the Social Media Team in interviewing Athletes/Executives and creating a great piece of content with that.
- Deliver high-quality, on-brand content, graphic to support a superior customer experience.
- Work closely with the SEO teams to research and produce keyword rich SEO content for websites.
- Researching industry-related topics and coming up with fresh, relevant content to promote on social media.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Should be able to understand work flows and interpret input from different functional teams and collate the same.
- Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activation's.
- Understand meta-tags, page description, keywords. Social media sharing features-titles, descriptions and images.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels (newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collateral's, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, branding events, corporate collaterals, whitepapers, etc)
- Project management for short- and long-term projects like site content audits, content migration, and new technology testing etc.
- Periodic reporting: highlighting the happenings, progress, comparisons and measurement numbers.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, demonstrate consistency and clarity in showcasing brand voice across every touch point. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content.
- Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
- Travelling will be there to cover Events and Expos along with the Social Media team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years experience into handling a similar profile
- Willing to join immediately and living in a nearby location
- Having own commutation
- Crisp and fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more