Senior Content Writer Are you a word nerd?
SourceDesk Global is looking for a creative content creator and content marketing maven to become our next Content Writer. Here, youll write the news before its news. Youll discover and articulate the voice of international clients in Canada and USA.
Interested applications should either attach pieces of published content or provide links to published work in the questionnaire/resume. Only applicants who follow these instructions will be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write engaging original content for client blogs, websites, and other media.
- Working with North American teams to coordinate and execute projects.
- Conceptualizing, writing, and reviewing high quality content and thought leadership collateral which includes: Whitepapers, case studies, brochures, blogs, infographics, press releases, etc.
- Adapting to different styles and tonalities depending on the client objectives and intended target audience
- Coordinating with team and management to execute projects in an efficient and goal-oriented manner
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Economics, English, Journalism, Arts & Humanities or a related discipline; or any Graduate specialization.
- Content marketing experience: creating/editing blog posts, web copy, white papers, social media posts, etc.
- Strong command of English, especially when it comes to grammar, contextual meaning, and logical structure.
- Excellent research and summarization skills.
- Conceptualizing, outlining, writing, and reviewing high quality marketing and thought leadership collateral.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more