Need prolific and versatile writers who can churn out articles/blogs on a vast range of topics and develop content for our media website on a regular basis. They should be able to weave a story with crisp lines packed with information. Candidates must be able to write copies in a way that grabs the attention of online readers. Should be able to think and research independently apart from following what to write guidelines. Should be well-read and have a natural flair for writing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write effective and engaging articles, ad copies, website content, etc
- Should be able to mold complex information into readable, understandable, and engrossing material.
- Ensure that their copies are not plagiarised in any way.
- Give catchy headlines, straplines, sub-heads, and image captions.
- Must be careful about spellings, grammar, and facts.
- Ensure that the style and language followed are as per the website directives.
- Give relevant images with the copies.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment as per specified timelines
- Should be able to file in writing software.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have experience writing content for an online media website
- Preference would be given to candidates with experience writing content for a specific industry media site or technology products/services media site
- Should possess excellent creative writing skills and have impeccable command over the English language
- Should be able to give boring topics an interesting spin
- Should be abreast with current news and social media trends
- The candidate should be flexible enough to adapt to the website style, over and above his or her own individual writing style.
- Have good interpersonal skills to work in a team.
Please share some work samples along below details.
- Updated resume
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Total Experience
- Experience in Content Writing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more