QX Limited is a business process outsourcing company providing finance, accounts, recruitment, payroll, IT software and corporate advisory services. Our corporate home is in Skipton, North Yorkshire with American offices in New York, and four Indian subsidiary offices in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai, and Gurugram, India.
The subsidiary offices meet ISO standards for security (27001) and quality (9001) management systems, and are GDPR compliant via the BS 10012:2017 framework.
Under the QX brand, over 1000 professionals collaborate through different divisions to help its English and American clients become more efficient and achieve their business goals. Our aim is to innovate our clients’ back-office departments and give their senior staff time to deliver higher-value services.
We operate in five key business areas – accounts outsourcing, F&A outsourcing, back-office recruitment services, corporate advisory and software services – but a client can benefit from the services of a number of divisions. Each division provides services across different geographic areas to client that include accountants, businesses, healthcare providers, local government bodies and recruitment agencies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with content creation, including blogs, articles, brochures, other collaterals & Operating within budget.
- Assist with creating social media posts and ensure regular posting, prepared news and blog items on the website.
- Assist with the facilitation of multi-media campaigns including e-shots, social media, direct mail and brochures together with campaign analysis and reporting.
- Assistance with the co-ordination of social media events, webinars, Twitter chats etc and general day to day posting of prepared items.
- Liaison with external agencies, print suppliers, event companies, provide weekly and monthly reporting for the the board.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more