EdTerra Edventures is one of the leading companies in Educational travel, that is spread across Pan India. EdTerra is currently looking for young, enthusiastic, target oriented people in the Sales department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing scripts for animated and educational short films on topics from history, geography, culture, politics, entertainment and business among others as part of complete education modules and writing assessments and challenges such as MCQs and puzzles among others.
- Supervise all aspects of our production of student publications including artwork, layout, typesetting and printing. Deliver quality productions consistently.
- Copy-editing according to existing and additionally, EdTerrras style sets. Updating our house style sheet and style manual from time to time.
- Support writing blog posts and other social media content from time to time.
- Copywriting and editing marketing content like brochures, forms and itineraries and undertaking fact-checks.
Please respond to the following questions taking maximum 200 words for each. This is an opportunity for you to help us get a sense of why you are applying: your motivation, relevant skills (like research and empathy and so on) and the drive to be in the travel-education sector and your chosen field. Make sure you provide evidence from your experience wherever necessary.
- Can you tell us why EdTerra is the clear choice for you?
- Can you tell us what interests you about the business area you have applied for?
- Considering the current and evolving importance of technology worldwide, what impact do you think technology will have on EdTerras business in the next few years? How can you help EdTerra with it?
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- More than 2 years of copy-editing experience with a publishing/media house/advertising agency.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and operational primary and secondary research and topical research through reference books and the internet.
- Strong writing skills interested in writing copy and content for students.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- A Masters Degree in either English Literature or Mass Communication or Film Studies or Psychology (Upper Second or above).
- An undergraduate degree in any subject. But must meet experience criteria.
- Consistent or chronologically improving academic record.
Benefits & Perks: