As a Content Writer, you will create, curate and repurpose content for internal and external communications needs by working with internal stakeholders to streamline the content delivery process and execute it. You will effectively plan, schedule, research, write and deliver, this means having a good source of ideas, knowledge, and research resources at hand. You bring us your passion to produce fresh and quality content in line with our release plans, and above all, your passion to make a difference in this company, and we will provide you a career with a very competitive salary and benefits as well as peers that are collaborative, motivated, brilliant, and dedicated.
You will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive and create outstanding support content for marketing communications calendar for the website/microsite, refresh content and align collateral with the electronic content.
- This role will play a very significant role across demand generation, accelerating pipeline and thought leadership. This role would be working in a global capacity to drive innovative, creative, and disruptive content creation and campaigns to targeted customer groups.
- Take ownership for content delivery to support product or marketing projects (launching new release, executing on awareness programs that are synchronized across various channels website (including microsite), email campaign and sales collaterals etc.
- Contribute to Social Media Marketing Content Development.
- Manage and optimize company pages on all social platforms.
- Build and execute social media campaigns through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content / posts and exposure to ORM.
- Contribute to SEO Optimization/ tagging, link current content as required for communication needs, support advertising, webinars etc. that amplifies brands voice.
- Maintain product portion of web content for release, website / microsites, knowledge base applications.
- Write informative and well-researched blogs, articles and whitepaper for the corporate blog.
- Work to standardize the formats, templates, glossaries and style.
- Assist team members on other written materials as needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Content Writing, Creative Writing, Blog Writing, Web Contents Writing, Content Strategy, Online Branding, Creative Solutions, Social Media Marketing, Content Editing, Content Development, Feature Writing, Entertainment, Editorial, Branding.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a progressive work environment.
- Prior experience in handling work independently.
- Post-Graduation/equivalent Education Qualification.
- Excellent Communication Skill - Verbal and Written
- Very Good People Skills - ability to work with different set of individuals to achieve objectives.
Benefits & Perks: