We need someone to join our Australian headquartered agency to come in and hit the ground running producing high-quality content for our customers in an extensive range of industries
In some circumstances, you need the ability to Beyond a being a great copywriter we’ll need you to be able to competently review and edit others work, coordinate our team of freelance writers (including briefing work out) and basically ensure deadlines are met while maintaining quality
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating copy for client and company web pages and blogs
- Working with clients and account management team to understand their business, to ensure copy ideas we present and create are aligned with who they are and where they want to be Structuring web pages using best practice SEO tactics including headings, page titles, meta descriptions, related keywords, call to actions and internal linking, all while targeting your work towards relevant keywords. (we will provide training around that)
- Editing your own and other’s work for grammar, clarity, and accuracy ensuring content output from other team members is of a high standard.
- Creating clear content briefs for other writers based on our SEO methodology and managing their deliverables to time- frames
- Liaise with client to ensure all feedback is captured where necessary and coordinate
necessary corrections are made in a timely fashion either by yourself or by the relevant freelance writer.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 5 years in an editorial/assistant editor role
- Minimum bachelors degree in Journalism, Communication or equivalent
- Ideally experience working in an agency or equivalent environment that operates on tight deadlines
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Experience managing other writers
- Ideally exposure, familiarity with SEO and using SEO Tools
- Ideally exposure to digital marketing and using web analytics
To apply for this role, please send your resume with your SKYPE ID or send SKYPE INVITE at firstname.lastname@example.org
With your application include a cover letter outlining your work experience that’s relevant to this role as well as exactly 4 examples of copy writing you’ve done covering different topics.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more