A talented individual to join our team as a Senior Content Strategist . You will work with the marketing team to lead a wide range of writing and copy editing support. You would also be responsible for capturing the voice of our brand as well as writing compelling and effective lead generation content to drive conversions through paid advertising and drive inbound traffic to our website.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement content, social and influencer marketing strategy.
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other significant metrics (e.g., eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, templates).
- Control the dialogue: plan editorial, co-ordinate and implement content (website, blog, newsletters, email campaigns), PPC, SEO and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) activities.
- Create a messaging framework, persona value map, content roadmap, and content schedule.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives with a major focus on US markets.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years' experience in content creation and distribution
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, advertising or related field
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferable for SaaS applications
- In-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising and content distribution and placement networks
- Should have an active blog presence (professional/ personal)
- Knows marketing automation (Hubspot) and CMS (e.g., WordPress)
- Passion for social media and community management (provide links, if any from LinkedIn/ Reddit/ Quora) with a command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to take informed decisions.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more