We are looking for a collaborative individual with a get-things-done mindset to work on our enterprise voice assistant platform (VIVA) and help us take it to new heights.
About this role :
As a Senior Content Specialist (Sales Enablement), you will be responsible to equip the sales team with the right content and resources. You will be owning the production of data-driven and narrative-based content that will help the sales team have personalized and valuable conversations with buyers.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate across the organization and interact with subject matter experts in multiple roles and functions to ensure the content format and design is in line with the company guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the sales team to optimize and execute the sales enablement content program
- Map sales content to the buyer's journey and identify and fill content gaps
- Ensure the sales team is equipped with the right content to support the entire sales journey
- Owns the production of new sales assets and materials to facilitate the sales process
- Responsible to keep all assets updated on our sales enablement platform and ensure it is easily accessible
- Serve as a content-focused liaison between sales, marketing, and product teams
- Track and report content usage patterns and recommend improvements
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Background in Mass Communication, Journalism, Media, or related fields
- 7+ years of experience in authoring tech content and driving content strategies
- A storyteller who understands the importance of value messaging and strategic sales narratives
- Experience in creating content for the sales team like case studies, product brochures, datasheets, presentations etc.
- Good presentation skills and ability to visualize the outcome and give design directions
- Experience in using design and video creation tools like Animoto is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills that will help build trust and rapport with the team
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more