A Content Marketer who will closely work with our Leadership to drive Thence’s growth by developing and executing full-funnel content marketing activities to generate qualified leads.
Also ensuring that we communicate with our customers in the simplest and most effective language possible. The role involves a fair amount of tech immersion and writing for business buyers, so you need to be comfortable conversing with such an audience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating content marketing strategies across all online platforms including messaging, audience targeting, content production and distribution, and performance management.
- Experience in writing various blogs, articles, and web content including fresh, unique and creative content for websites, blogs, social channels, emails, articles that engage the target audience.
- Ability to present content in an extraordinary way to reach the right audience, driving traffic and engagement to generate leads.
- Possess excellent understanding of Social Media Platforms (specifically LinkedIn and Instagram) and content delivery on these platforms.
- Have knowledge in SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
- Measure the results of content marketing to calibrate future campaigns and preparing campaign reports with insights and recommendations.
- Leverage industry trends, best practices, and web performance analytics to recommend results-oriented initiatives.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to conceptualize and produce technical and business content that is original, insightful and relevant.
- Editorial and proofreading skills backed by usage of tools like Grammarly.
- Ensuring content is SEO optimized
- Content distribution on social and website through tools
- Good analytical skills to measure the effectiveness of content with an ability to drive meaningful insight
- Frugal and growth hacking mindset and setting goals and developing a plan to achieve them
- Ability to multitask and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong DIY culture / high sense of ownership
- 5+ years of professional writing experience preferably in a B2B Product or Technology company with a demonstrated ability to generate leads through content marketing
- Have a good number of published contents (links can be attached along with resume for reference)
- A tech or product geek passionate about all things product
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more