ShieldSquare is one of the pioneers in bot mitigation and bot management space. We provide a real-time bot mitigation solution that protects enterprises by detecting and responding to automated attacks generated by scripts (bots). Our solution can be integrated into diverse technology infrastructures within minutes. We have been instrumental in raising the industry bar for highest accuracy, lowest latency, and zero false-positives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Study product features and talk with product designers and developers to create technical documents like whitepaper, datasheet, comparison charts, brochures, illustrations, etc.
- Create content to expand Radware Bot Managers (Shiledsquare) digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads by writing and publishing various types of enterprise contents regularly.
- Collaborate with data analysts, sales professionals, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Write business and thought-leadership blogs and articles.
- Research and write reports giving in-depth information of the industry as it stands and what to expect.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability and reach.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors degree in relevant technical field
- Creative and versatile technology content creator
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Tech-savvy, worked in B2B environment, should be interested in technology
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more