Senior Marketing Strategist :
YOptima is seeking analytically gifted and gritty problem solver, who would connect the dots between multitude of data signals (and intuition) to detect and infer trends and apply them to drive marketing outcomes. This is an opportunity to combine your analytical skills, creativity and decision making in a livewire environment.
You should be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up culture and exhibit curiosity, persistence and relentless hunger for impact and learning.
You should have affluent communication skills and working experience in advanced excel, and should be able to apply your skills and operational discipline in creating, measuring and analyzing different online marketing campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze digital behavior of the online consumers across different digital channels and design actionable insights and solutions to improve marketing ROI at scale.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Assist in designing relevant marketing plans and strategies for digital ad campaigns, combining understanding of consumer behavior, data driven insights, product positioning and marketing objectives.
- End to end setting up of the campaign & creative implementation and pushing campaign live
- Regular performance review of the accounts on all the onboarded clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues both internally and with Third party vendors.
- Manage servicing needs of clients and win sustainable customer delight and brand advocacy.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4-6 yrs Exp with Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. business administration, engineering, statistics, operations research, economics, mathematics).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to present results of complex analysis compellingly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more