TTK, an organization that started out as an indenting agency eight decades ago, grew to what it is today with path-breaking marketing ideas. The group continues to strive to make quality consumer products & pharmaceutical formulations affordable to the Indian consumer. The TTK group is a totally integrated manufacturing and marketing Group with a turnover of more than 2000 crores. While maintaining leadership in specific product categories in India, the TTK Group reaches out to the world with its core products – kitchenware, personal care, pharmaceuticals, condoms, medical devices, baby care etc.
TTK Healthcare is a part of the TTK group and offers portfolio of products that are sought after by a wide range of customers. The Woodward’s Gripe Water brand with a market presence of 160 years is unparalleled market leader in the baby care category. The Eva range of personal care products (Talc, Deodorant, Skincare) bring together the gentle touch of nature, backed by TTK’s extensive research, is a leading brand in the teen segment. The Skore range of condoms has quickly established itself as a leading brand in its segment within just four years of its launch. On the healthcare front, TTK was the first company to bring in the concept of Calcium Supplementation in India. Today Ossopan is the flagship brand in Pharma Division. The Pharma SBU launched many “first time in India” formulations like Folibest-DHA, LycoQ, CCQ etc.for Gynecology and Infertility segments. TTK is having fairly commendable presence in Gynecology, General Medicine, Pain Management, Chest Medicine, Gastro- Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To create and execute the Brand Plan for India's leading Wellness / Personal Care / Baby Care / Skincare brand
- Work closely with Sales & distribution teams across channels for establishing and achieving the business plans (top-line & profitability) through effective ATL & BTL programs
- Lead various market research - Brand Track, U&A, Packaging tests, Insight Mining, Fragrance test, communication tests & Pricing studies
- Develop and provide effective Product, Packaging & communication briefs to internal & external agencies
- Work closely with agencies for developing and launching initiatives and programmes to strengthen brand positioning, overcome competitor challenges, etc.,
- Carry out efficient Media planning and execution across all mediums
- Conceptualize, develop, and launch NPD & extensions by collaborating with various stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Monitor brand performance, positioning, etc., through various market intelligence reports (ACNielsen, IMRB, Mintel Euromonitor, etc.,) and continuously adapt brand strategies and programs
- Generate MIS and analytical reports for management reviews
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Has an MBA from a premier institute, with 5 - 10 years of proven brand management experience in relevant categories- FMCG / FMCD / Pharma / OTC /Wellnes, with minimum of one year experience in front line sales management.
- Has good exposure in working agencies with regard to TVC, print media, etc.,
- Has strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Has reasonable exposure to digital marketing technologies
- Has persuasive communication skills
- Has a strong command of English and Hindi (good speaking fluency at least)
- Willing to travel extensively for market visits, campaigns, etc.,
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more