Netscribes’ content marketing arm offers solutions to some of the most pressing challenges that global marketing teams experience today. With a 30-member team of writers, designers, strategists, animators, and UI/UX experts, the unit delivers services along the entire content marketing value chain from production to distribution and measurement.
We work with B2B and B2C clients and are considered among the leading firms that offer insightful, research-driven content marketing solutions with a clear ROI. We help our clients define their content strategy and support that strategy with the development and distribution of blogs, whitepapers, articles, case studies, e-books, social media content, videos and several other formats.
Role description – Senior Associate, Social Media Marketing. The position will report to the Project Manager/Lead.
Required experience – 2-3 years in social media marketing.
Location – Kolkata
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role entails managing the digital identity of senior executives/leaders of a renowned technology organization, across targeted social media channels. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following –
Social Media Strategy & Planning
- Design and implement social media strategies to meet project goals.
- Create detailed social media publishing calendars (with platform-specific daily activities) and follow it.
- Conduct daily research on current trends (industry-specific) and target audience’s content preferences.
- Monitor popular keywords and hashtags (industry-specific) that can be used in the leaders’ communications.
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies related to social media and other digital marketing platforms.
- Run organic campaigns to drive engagement across leaders’ social media profiles.
- Identify influencers to connect with, discussion forums to join, speaking opportunities, and other engagement opportunities for the leaders.
- Communicate with connections and followers, whenever required and ensure timely responses.
- Identify prospects/leads from the leaders’ profiles for social selling.
- Analyze and report performance across the leaders’ social handles on a monthly basis.
Content Development, Editing & Creative Collaboration
- Write engaging social copies.
- Generate, edit and publish engaging content on leaders’ social handles (curated content).
- Collaborate with other team members (content, design, SEO) to create engaging original content for leaders’ communications.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communication/marketing/digital marketing.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Experience in managing popular social platforms, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Experience in SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Experience in campaign management, analysis and reporting.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more