You will be tasked with solving Urban Ladder’s Digital Marketing problems, generating insights & identifying creative solutions. You will also be responsible for ideating, building & managing Digital Marketing Campaigns & Revenue KPIs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Data to understand the performance of various Revenue & Digital Marketing Initiatives and reporting actionable insights
- Will be responsible for Building & Automating KPI dashboards for Digital Marketing (SEM, CRM, SEO).
- Will be responsible for Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Work with business owners to analyse the revenue gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Responsible for improvement of Revenue metrics - Marketing costs, Discounts, Revenue, ROI on Marketing Costs.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Under-Graduate/ MBA with 0-3 yrs of relevant work experience.
- Digital Marketing Experience (SEM, CRM, SEO etc)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think innovatively, gather required information, analyse & define solutions.
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams
- Attention to details and ability to look for right data
- Good Knowledge & Working Experience on Microsoft Tools - Advanced Excel, SQL,
Good to have :
- Work experience in Marketing/Revenue teams
- Data Analytics Courses
Values of UL that will be Key to Excelling in this Role
C- Customer Obsession
H- Honesty and Transparency
A- Action Orientation
S- Stepping Up
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more