The Sr. Associate Brand Communications at Noise would primarily be involved with social media management, influencer marketing, and public relations. This position is something that may sound like another marketing job but the kind of impact you will be able to make with this is something that goes beyond the KRAs as mentioned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your WILL BEs':
- Conceptualization of product launch campaign with clear ROI indices across agreed consumer touchpoints.
- Create compelling and effective plans for social media, influencer marketing, and PR.
- Supervise and ensure good content quality is maintained.
- Prepare and execute the social media calendar, ensuring timely posting of the content.
- Help in bringing new campaign ideas and coordinate the same.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Manage influencer relations and campaigns, while driving them towards building engaging content.
- Copywriting - Write and edit copy/content for social media whenever required.
- Creation of marketing calendars and segmenting the budget across campaigns and channels.
- Initiating Community building to drive brand desire and consumer loyalty.
- Bringing in new press websites for publication.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
The Ideal Noisemaker :
- 2-4 years of proven experience in B2C Social Media Marketing/Influencer Marketing/PR.
- Have worked with large budgets and finding the most effective and efficient way of reaching customers.
- Ability to crack concepts and ideas for social media content.
- Brownie points for tech inclination.
- Should be a go-getter & a good team player.
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pop-culture Enthusiast.
- Proactive in taking initiative and coming up with new thoughts.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more