Netscribes’ content marketing arm offers solutions to some of the most pressing challenges that global marketing teams experience today. With a 30-member team of writers, designers, strategists, animators, and UI/UX experts, the unit delivers services along the entire content marketing value chain from production to distribution and measurement.
We work with B2B and B2C clients and are considered among the leading firms that offer insightful, research-driven content marketing solutions with a clear ROI. We help our clients define their content strategy and support that strategy with the development and distribution of blogs, whitepapers, articles, case studies, e-books, social media content, videos and several other
Roles & Responsibilities:
Role Description: The role entails editing and reviewing content for both B2B & B2C clients and/or target audiences primarily across the technology, engineering, BFSI, healthcare, and e-commerce sectors. While the content team’s client base mostly emanates from the B2B segment, it will be a bonus if you can have a flair for editing B2C content as well.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as an expert in editing and proofreading a variety of documents to ensure flawless grammar and syntax (Documents may include research reports, whitepapers, blogs, product descriptions, product portfolios etc.)
- Ensure that reviewed deliverables meet international standards of quality and are completed in a timely fashion
- Understand the objectives of different content assets and conduct the review accordingly
- Review and add value to content assets through rephrasing, rewriting, and ensuring compliance with client’s brief and guidelines
- Interact with writers, project managers and other relevant team members to ensure appropriate value addition to the deliverables
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong command over the English language
- Understanding of differ types of global English (UK v/s US etc.)
- Familiarity with style guides such as The Chicago Manual of Style and the Associated Press Stylebook
- Ability to read and quickly incorporate guidelines/stylistic rules as demanded by the project
- Ability to edit content without deviating from the original meaning and context
- A sharp eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Ability to edit documents in both Word and PowerPoint formats
- Designation:Assistant Manager
- 4-6 years of experience in the content marketing domain with at least 3 years of experience as an editor, copyeditor, or in a content QC role.
- A background in publishing/journalism/communications is an added bonus.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in English/Literature/Journalism/Comparative Literature. Other degrees will be considered as long as formidable editing expertise is established
- A course in editing will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more