As a PPC Senior Analyst, you will build, manage and optimize paid marketing campaigns using Google & Facebook, and will work towards meeting client goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as Search, Display, Remarketing & Social
- Build out, analyze and constantly improve performance on campaigns through optimizing account/campaign structure, bid & budget optimization and constant ad & landing page testing.
- Understand & master tools such as - Google AdWords & Bing interface, Adwords Editor, Bing Editor, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Omniture, Semrush etc.
- Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Client Dashboards, Monthly Plans etc.)
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn and adopt PPC frameworks for performance optimization.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in PPC marketing - new channels, features, methods of analysis
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more