CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape. We empower rail and transportation companies to gain greater insight, unlock efficiencies, and improve agility in crew management, rail transportation management, fleet and asset management, and in critical areas of safety, operations and maintenance.
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are seeking an SEO Intern with an entrepreneurial mindset to turbo-charge our efforts at generating demand and driving the funnel.
- Analyze, review and recommend changes to websites to improve SEO
- Compile and present SEO guidelines
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on websites
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Manage companys Social Media account
- Write effective SEO content for social media accounts
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Students pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, English, or marketing preferred. Prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is plus, but not required.
- Ability to write engaging, informative, and concise content is critical. Understand the importance of
- producing content that inspires the desired action on the part of the reader.
- Write crisp, catchy headlines and article or blog post blubs.
- Understand how to use the APA style.
- Experience with B2B content marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEO best practices, and SEM is preferred but not necessary.
- 0 6 months experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more