Our open door policy, flat organization structure and employee friendly policies make us an employer of preferred choice for those looking at making their career in media and broadcast industry. Make the most of the fascinating prospects for your professional future that MG can open up to you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A digital native with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Comprehensive understanding of online strategies, marketing, media concepts and branding.
- Strong understanding of measurement and tracking tools ( including Google Analytics , SEOMOZ , Raven toolss and others)
- Experience with Ecommerce , Magento and WordPress websites and SEO process for them
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills.
- Strong client interaction skills and ability to manage the overall delivery of results to the maximum satisfaction level of clients.
- An ability to represent the company at the highest level to clients and agencies in US , UK and worldwide.
- Successful track record of managing multiple client assignments.
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Manage and moderate online communities including bloggers , influencers for outreach campaigns for link building.
- Supervise overall budget management for the SEO process.
- Experience of monitoring and managing teams and individuals against KPIs.
- Translates business strategy to the team in a clear and concise manner and links it to specific objectives.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 Years Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local SEO, Content marketing strategies.
- Experience in interacting with SEO clients based in US and UK
- In-depth knowledge in all aspects of natural search optimization, ethical white hat techniques , inbound marketing , content marketing and a thorough understanding of On page optimization and Link building impacting search engine rankings , traffic and other KPIs
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Should have at least 4 years of relevant experience inSEO , Local SEO , Inbound marketing / content marketing strategies
- Strong understanding of social media optimization techniques.
- Should have good experience on SEO tools like SEOMOZ , Raventools etc
- Should have done SEO for E-commerce websites which involved conversion tracking , optimization and lead generation
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills since position involves talking to clients in US and UK on the phone and on video calls.
- Experience 4- 7 years
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more