WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj that focuses on teaching coding to young kids. The online platform lets children (ages 6 to 14) learn programming and are then encouraged to create games, animations and applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and find new opportunities
- Perform SEO analysis and provide recommendations about website structure and elements
- Suggest and execute strategies for the development of content to meet the SEO goals of the company
- Administer XML Sitemaps, Webmaster Tools & Shopping Feeds for diagnostic reporting
- Execute link-building campaigns to meet SEO goals
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends in SEO
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Analytics : Conduct SEO analysis for trends using tools such as SEOMoz, SemRush,Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Webmaster tools, Buzzstream, and Others.
- A background in creating reports using Excel and other reporting tools showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Innovation : Gathering new SEO skills that will give the company a competitive edge by effectively maintaining high search rankings and promoting organic visits over the competition. Oversee the research of best practices, popular keywords, and other useful metrics
- Leadership : Source and lead freelance bloggers to create sterling blogs with an end result of increasing overall organic website traffic
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more