Peaktal Technologies is a fast growing software company providing best solutions to the clients.We have team of smart people who believe providing quality work in limited time. Our main aim is to come up with innovative ideas and achieve that ideas using best solutions.We provide services for mobile development, Web development, Web designing, graphic designing, SEO and lead generation.We believe in working hard and use best resources to achieve our goal. We respect everyone’s suggestions and always encourage team to bring up with end to end solution to our customers.
Job Location: Jamshedpur,Ranchi and Kolkata
Roles & Responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities :
- Perform keyword research and mapping to optimize existing content and to uncover new opportunities
- Create and/or optimize SEO content including title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, on-page text, interlinking opportunities etc.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific
Competitor analysis :
- Ability to assess from a SWOT analysis perspective.
- On-page opportunity analysis : Should be able to assess a website and its individual pages to list out opportunities for optimization.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Required Skills :
- 3+ years of work experience on technical SEO and on-page content optimization
- Strong exposure to Keyword research and Keyword mapping
- Strong exposure to schema markup and structured data.
- Strong copywriting, grammar and editing skills
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google keyword planner,google trends, Searchmetrics, Linkdex, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, and Ahrefs
- Understanding of online analytics suites (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Search Console)
- Highly proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint with the ability to analyze data and prepare reports presentation
- Familiarity with SEO best practices (specific emphasis on content, social media, and influencer marketing)
Personal Characteristics :
- Ability to move quickly and proactively for client success in a deadline-driven environment.
- Who can work within a dynamic team but also get work done individually.
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented, and multi-task oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects based on business needs.
- Keen eye for detail and interest in Internet trends.
- Willingness to try something new with limited experience and/or direction and can interact with customers.
- Must have own laptop and internet connection due covid19
- Immediate Joining
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more