We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization activities. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities – on-page & off-page optimization, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Key Functional Areas
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with the structure of websites and web pages
- Proven expertise in white hat link building tactics; employ legitimate and honest SEO tactics.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with our SEO goals
- Focus on improving Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) for Neutrinos website.
- Must have website development experience to ensure pages are optimized for SEO and site performance.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Provide recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness and ROI of SEO activities.
- Conduct tech audits using tools and platforms such as Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, SEMrush, etc. to identify any new issues impacting SEO performance (e.g. XML Sitemap Errors, erroneous redirects, missing meta tags, page load speed, in-crawlability of content)
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager Setup & Implementation.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) Certified
- Google AdWords Certified
- 3+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience working in HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Qualification: BE/B. Tech
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more