Today we are trusted by over 15000+ businesses across 65+ countries and are the leading cloud communication provider in emerging markets in less than 7+ years . We’ve matured to becoming a globally recognized named with over 550+ employees offering our clients unprecedented reliability and intelligence in business telephony through our flagship product Super ReceptionistTM.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Research and analyze competitor success metrics, to stay ahead of the curve
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Develop the Content marketing strategy, and execute
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Analytical & Research Skills, Google Written & Verbal Communication, Strong SEO Understanding, SEO Tool Utilization, Working on Web Analytics Tools, Working Knowledge of HTML & CSS, CMS Understanding
- Looking for a talented SEO Specialist, which has proven SEO experience & an excellent track-record. Who has knowledge of ranking factors and catchup with the search engine algorithm updates.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more