Haptik has been a significant player in the chatbot space for the past 7 years and we are continuously innovating and evolving our chat IVAs. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Analyst. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, a sense of ownership, a positive attitude, and a willingness to get clients onboarded on the Haptik platform in the Conversational AI space.
What will you do every day?
Haptik is on the lookout for a SEO rockstar for Global Market. Someone who understands SEO playbooks for B2B SaaS. As a SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for making Haptik rank for target keywords globally and bring organic and referral traffic to our website with your On-page and Off-page SEO efforts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings globally
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality content for influencer and journalists outreach campaigns
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- One year of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of Google Search Console, search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO tools - SEMRush, UberSuggest, AHREFs, Moz and Analytics Tools like Google Analytics, HARO, BuzzSumo, Google Search Console
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Understands Schema and Rich Snippets
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more