DronaHQ is a leading global Low Code App Development Platform to create multi-channel digital experiences for enterprise applications.
We have a global footprint of offices spread across Mumbai, Banglore & SFO. Serving 100+ enterprise customers some of our enterprise clients include KPMG, Deloitte, Wipro, Mondelez, Pfizer, Cipla, TCS, HUL and many more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of Web SEO analytics, working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Executing successful SEO tasks for assigned properties to maximise search engine visibility, traffic and conversions.
- In-depth knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis / audit, search engine results, new search engine behaviours, on-page, etc.
- Monitoring trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking, identifying new opportunities or challenges.
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies and testing variations of ads to determine the best performing.
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving ads.
- Reporting results of Campaigns.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
- Design and run daily, weekly and monthly reports to help track key performance metrics.
- Develop and map out SEO and Social Media content
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Focus on a combination of tactics and strategy for SEO/SEM/SMM
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Understanding and functional experience with search engine optimization practices
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree or equivalent and proven experience as a Digital Marketing or similar role.
- 3- 5 years of demonstrated experience as an SEO Specialist.
- Strong background of Google Advertising through Adwords/Express, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics & Double Click (DFP & DFA)
- Good writing skills and the ability to proofread Ad copies.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Enthusiastic for paid search and drive growth.
- Analyse data and insights to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook and search campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Updated knowledge of trends on marketing channels and technologies.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more