Disprz is seeking a SEO Specialist who will plan and execute a content strategy that enhances the brand awareness, increases visibility and deepens relationships and engagement with key audience segments
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in SaaS SEO marketing roles and possess sharp analytical and business acumen to take decisive, data-driven marketing decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct keyword research to determine the most appropriate and relevant keywords to target, shape the content strategy
- Manage brand and identity positioning across all web properties globally including main website, child brands and all paid search landing pages
- Leverage tools, to monitor, report and act on performance of all website/digital properties
- Conduct website audits and identify SEO opportunities and present plans to enhance website performance. Review and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Manage the all website properties internal linking structure and enhance to support SEO efforts
- Identify link building opportunities, develop ideas to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings, building links, and writing articles.
- Conduct competitor keyword and website analysis
- Monitor and report on search engine keyword rankings.
- Report weekly and monthly on all website traffic and engagement growth through data collection and reports
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Certifications in Google Analytics, other content marketing, SEO / SMM tools would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years- experience in digital marketing positions, with demonstrated successes leading SEO strategy and traffic growth
- Experience of working in a similar role in a SaaS company would be an advantage
- Google Analytics and reporting experience is required
- Proficiency in tools like SEMRush etc
Capabilities and Mindsets :
- Ability to measure reach and engagement using analytic/reporting tools in order to develop best practices, create strategic plans and guide communications projects required
- High attention to detail required
- Technical understanding of HTML/ CSS / meta tags etc to guide website build for SEO.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines required
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Top-class communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
- Ability to work in a fully virtual environment
- Agile mindset
- Learning mindset
- Anywhere in India, although being based in Mumbai would give you an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more