At Collegedunia, we are a team of young and enthusiastic generation dedicated to make an impact on college selection procedure in India. We are engrossed in making our website a nationwide hit and the most-sought-for reference for students across country.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and analyze current SEO initiatives while identifying and implementing new ones.
- Candidate's strong coding and search engine algorithm expertise should help ensure all pages are friendly for search engine bots to easily crawl our site with reduced page load time, easy to navigate breadcrumbs, clean URL structure, etc.
- Optimize website including all subdomains and subdirectories for organic listings including image, social, local/maps, and video optimization.
- Ranking & Keyword Management and Analysis: Produce high-level keyword analysis while tracking, managing, and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings for websites. Candidates should also have an
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Excellent handle and awareness of personalized and local search.
- Review current on-page optimization and refresh as necessary based on the performance of targeted keywords.
- Make sure all content is engaging to users, of the highest quality, keyword smart to limit competing pages, etc.
- Blogging experience will be a plus.
- Coordinate and investigate efforts with the SEM team.
- XML and HTML sitemap experience.
- Stay abreast of new natural search engine optimization developments and opportunities in the SEO domain and incorporate them into ongoing campaign management.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven SEO experience and SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- E-commerce/online retail experience is preferred.
- 2-4 yrs of relevant experience
- Technical skills and a strong developer/I.T. understanding. Site migration knowledge is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of coding, search engine algorithms, and website architecture from an SEO -perspective with the ability to provide top-notch recommendations.
- Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics is a must with an understanding of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Coremetrics, and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- SEO copywriting best practice knowledge for on-page and off-page copy.
- Ability to analyze backlinks and practice white hat link strategies.
- SEO knowledge of various platforms including mobile and tablet in addition to desktop.
- Should possess a good understanding of usability and online shopping behavior as our customers and online users are our number one priority.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more