BOOMLive is looking for an SEO Specialist to coordinate SEO efforts, including on-page and off-page optimization and keyword expansion research. Your primary responsibility will be to drive organic traffic and ensure their success. You will have to use your analytical skills and collaborate with various teams with a goal to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability. If you think you- d be a great fit for this role, then we- d love to talk to you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies increase the News Content search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords for content building
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ Years in Online News Media. Bright candidates without news media experience will be considered.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools like AHref etc
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiar with content management systems including WordPress
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more