The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving the business’ growth and success. The candidate shall manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. He/She will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by the search engines. He/She will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic for the product/website.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the entire lifecycle of SEO & SMO practices inside out
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations, research and analyze competitor advertising links, develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Digital Marketing
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Candidate should have worked in the past with affiliates with a proven record of increasing traffic and sales and should have knowledge of SEO tools such as backlink tracking tool, keyword analysis tool (Google Keyword Planner and Word Tracker)
- Excellent understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Telegram, Youtube & other Social Media Platforms' Monetization
- Optimize the HTML source code for better On-page SEO
- Location: Alpha 1, Commercial Belt, Greater Noida
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more