Silvermine Group, with offices in Manhattan Beach, CA and Bangalore, India, creates tools and platforms that integrate discovery of compelling content, engagement with like-minded communities, and purchase of compelling goods and services.
The Silvermine platform uses modular components that enables content verticals to seamlessly interact with a PCI compliant e-commerce horizontal layer to deliver integrated content, community, and commerce services to passionate fans.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
- Funnel optimization and set the goals, working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Seo Optimizer tools, Atlas).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in web statistics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Access skills, Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more