Xoxoday is looking for an SEO and PPC to be responsible for marketing strategy for Compass and to drive initiatives to improve SEO, performance ads, and brand presence. Our ideal candidate is a blend of analytical and creative, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our design, engineering, analytics, and broader marketing teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing optimization strategies that increase the product's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the product's website and marketing materials
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Executing implementation of strategic and operational SEO Strategies- On-Page, Off-Page & Technical SEO
- Performing an in-depth page analysis using various SEO tools & extensions- Search Console, Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
- Performing technical and On-Page SEO analysis to identify and execute website optimization strategies to boost organic traffic and conversions
- Write ad copies, landing pages, descriptions, etc.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Implement ongoing A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and create dynamic landing pages.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- 4-5 years SEO experience
- Extensive planning and implementation experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, and website tools such as Webflow
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field, preferably with an SEO and PPC Certification
- Ability to conduct an extensive competitive analysis of other companies within the industry and take steps to match global benchmarks.
- Comfortable writing and editing content for ad copies, landing pages, descriptions, etc.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion.
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience in working with US, European markets, and the global marketplace
Benefits & Perks:
- Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals.
- We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more