The SEO/ SEM Intern is responsible for the SEO strategy formulation. He also contributes heavily to the growth of the business online marketing campaigns and works closely with the content departments and the Director of Search Marketing in developing and implementing appropriate online marketing strategies for the business websites, blog sites, and pages.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Good at content/blog writing skills will be an added advantage.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication (Written & Oral) skills in English.
- Self-Motivated, willing to learn and adapt to new processes.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more